Last modified: September 20, 2017
Sconely LLC respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.sconely.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information from and about users of our Website:
- contact information including address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- payment information;
- demographic information such as preferences, interests, and postal codes;
- information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the DNT signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. We do not track our customers over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to DNT signals.
CORRECTING AND CONTROLLING YOUR INFORMATION
If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (for example, the order form or registration form) or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.